Commercial Vehicle Insurance

Commercial VehicleInsurance

Commercial vehicle insurance

Your vehicle is licensed for commercial use (F plate). Having a letter assigned, it is meant specifically for your transportation activities.

Transportation activities:

Steel, livestock, bakery, brewery products, laundry, mail, packages, construction material, retail delivery, explosive material, furniture, etc.

As a broker, we are on your side when it comes to helping you find an insurer specialized in your area of business.

Contact us today and take advantage of the best offers from insurers specializing in your field.

Did you know

Dealing with an independent insurance broker is ultimately reassuring.

An independent broker does not work for his personal benefit,but for yours.

Take advantage of his expertise.

Agent courtier en direct

Contact us for more information

If our phone line is busy ... it is that we are taking the time to look after a client. Drop us a quick email, leave us a brief message on the voicemail, or complete an online quote. We will give you the same attention!

Conceived and propelled byAnekdotes Communication